Saturday 7 February 2015

Friends and family




 
 
Good morning all on this Saturday Morning
I Hope you are all well.
 
It's a good job that i'm in front with me cards
and Samples as we had a burst in my spare room
which is my craft room and I have lost everything.
Except my Ebosser all my card and stash as gone.
even my cricut as gone I could sit and cry.
 
But now that as made me sort things out.
But at least I've still got some cards let to post
and I have saved my Samples for Peerless designs.
so pleased they are safe. I will post them tomorrow
So now ive got to go and buy all new card and
ribbon and flowers.
The worsts thing is i'd just stocked up my
Flowers and ribbons but never mind I will start
a fresh.
 
Now back to todays card it is made by using
the Ruby red Sentimentally yours cd.
you can buy it from
It as got some wonderful images on it and
all the sentiments are written by the talented
Kathy Mills from the glitter girls.
 
I used the spellbinders Royal Circles dies
to cut my image.
 
That's all for today and if you leave you
leave me any comment I do really appreciate them.
And if you have a active blog I would love to
return the favour. But if you don't then I
thank you very much for your support.
 
Many thanks
Debs xx

No comments: