Tuesday 17 February 2015

Little Miss Sunshine




 
 
 
Good Morning To my Friends, Bloggers and Visitors.
I hope you are all well on this dull and miserable
Morning Today I would just like to welcome My Latest
follower who
Jacqui
I hope that you enjoy being around and
that you can take away some inspiration.
What are you up to today i'm going to have a play
in my craft room with some of my  new goodies
that ive got after all mine got spoiled in the
leak we had.
 
I would just like the thank my friend Patricia Duffy
For the lovely lace that I've used on this card.
 
To start this card I have a 8"-8" white card
and I cut three mats that I layered up and on
the top one I embossed it with the crafters companion
knitting design folder.
I wrapped a piece of lace to the top and the bottom
of this mat.
 
Next I printed of my image from the
Whopsiedaisys Tots and teens cd.
I cut it out with a marrianne square die.
 
I added this to the centre of my card using
double sided foam tape.
I then tied a large bow out of white organza ribbon
 
I then added some paper flowers to the
bottom corner of the card and to finish off with
I added a rose on to the centre of my bow.
 
Thank you for taking the time out to stop by.
 
And if you should leave me any comments then
I really appreciate the and if you have a
active blog I would love to return
the favour and visit yours.
But if you don't then I thank you from the bottom
on my heart.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 
 
 

No comments: