Sunday 1 February 2015

Some people

 
 
Good morning to all my friends, followers and passes by.
I hope you are all well.
It's another cold morning here in South Yorkshire.
I'm hoping we dont get any more snow I'm
now getting fed up of seeing it.
I'm Having a lazy day today as I went to
 Leicester yesterday to see my Niece at Uni.
And we went to town which as warn me out.
it's not only my legs that hurt it's my arm's too
with having to use crutches.
But never mind I we had a good day.
 
Now back to todays card I started with a 8"-8" cream card.
with creative expressions glue I did some
pearls all around the edge I left it overnight to dry.
Next with some brown card I used the Lattice die from
Spellbinder and cut the fret work.
I added this on to the centre of my card.
Next I stamped my verse which is called some people
on to a piece of cream card and I cut
it out with the smallest die from the
Spellbinders romantic rectangles die set.
while it was still in the die I used a blue
Tim Holts Distress ink.
Next I cut the largest die in the set out of cream card.
 
Next I added it to my card just off centre. I added
a large pearl to all four corners.
 
I added some paper flowers to the bottom corner.
And to finish with I tied a bow which I
added just below the flowers.
 
That's all for todays card and I thank you all
for visiting my blog.
And if you leave me any comments I thank
you very much and I do really appreciate them.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xx   

No comments: