Wednesday 11 February 2015

Best wishes




 
 
Good Morning all on this Wednesday Morning
I hope you are all well and if not big hugs.
 
Todays card is made from the new Sue Wilson
dies and these die is the
Caribbean Background.
 
Which I cut out in shades of Lilac.
 
To Start with I cut a mat out of pretty paper.
Then I Inked all my die cuts with a lilac
distress ink while they were still in the dies.
I them layer them up and I them added them
to my card just off centre so that
I could have room to add a bow to the side of them .
 
And to finish off I added a gem to the corners.
 
And if you leave me any comments I thank you
very much and if you have a active blog I
would love to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog I thank you.
And I really appreciate them.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx

No comments: