Tuesday 24 February 2015

She's so pretty



 
Good morning all my friends, follower's and visitors
I hope you are all well on this Tuesday morning.
I would just like to welcome
Andree Clark
Thank you for joining my blog and I hope that I
can give you a little inspiration.
 
What are you all up to today.
I'm off for my hair doing and then I think i'll do
a little more crafting as I have some
DT work to do.
 
Back to today's card I have used the
Everyday collection cd from
Ooh La La creations.
I have really fallen for this cd as there's
some thing on it for every occasion.
 
I started with a A5 card base and the
covered it with two paper's from
the cd.
 
Before I stuck them down I wrapped a piece
Of cream lace around the centre.
I printed off my image and I then cut it out
and I then added it to the centre of my card.
Next I cut a frame out of cream card using
The spellbinder's 5"-7" matting dies.
 
I then added the frame over the top of
my image.
 
Next I tied a large bow out of cream
satin ribbon and when a smaller one out
cream organza trimmed with gold.
I added this to just below my topper.
 
To finish off with I added some cream
and gold roses down the left side
of my image and then I added one to the bow
and three to the top right corner.
 
That's all for today.
 
And if you should leave me any comments
I do really appreciate them.
And if you have a active blog then I would
love to return the favour. But if you
don't then I thank you so much for
taking the time to stop by.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx  
 
 

No comments: