Tuesday 10 February 2015

Caribbean collection.



 
 
Morning all fellow bloggers and friend and passes by.
I hope you are all well and if not I send you crafty hugs.
 
I Would just like to welcome Holly flores and Annie4
to my blog.
 
Sorry I've not been around over the weekend
but I've not been too well and to top it off
I feel three times yesterday and im black and blue.
 
Now back to todays card I have used the
new dies from Sue Wilson.
 
For this card I've used the Caribbean island collection.
and the
Gemini Dies:- Perseus
and the Best wishes die.
 
I have used a lovely pink card and cream card
but im sorry the colour doesn't show up
too well.
 
And the ribbon as tiny pink roses on.
And to finish off with I added some gems
in to the four corners.
 
That's al for today and if you leave
me any comments I do really appreciate them.
And if you have a active blog I would 
love to return the favour. But if you don't
have a blog well big thank you.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xxx  

No comments: