Monday 23 February 2015

A Bit of Vintage




 
 
Good Morning Friends, Follower's and Visitor's
I hope you are all well it's a bit dull
and miserable day.
What are you all up to today I'm off to hospital
later this morning and then I'm back to get
Some Design team work done.
 
For todays card I've used the
Ooh La La cd Passion for fashion. 
You can get the cd from
 
I started by printing off my image and the 2
sheets of  backing paper's.
First I layer the grey sheet and
then the peachy pink one I then cut a
smaller layer out of black paper for the
centre.
 
I then layered the topper up with the same papers.
which I added to the centre of my card.
Next I tied a large bow out of cream
satin ribbon.
With my hot glue gun I added it to the side
of my image.
 
Next I added rosettes to the top and bottom corners.
And I got these from the range.
 
Next I added some paper roses to the bottom
corner and one onto the centre of the bow.
 
To finish off with I die cut a sprig of leaves
out of cream card.
I then added the to the right side of my card.
 
That's all for today.
And if you leave my any comment then I
thank you and I really appreciate them.
I if you have a active blog I would love to
return the favour.
But if you don't then I thank you very
much for taking the time out to stop by.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx
 

No comments: