Wednesday 18 February 2015

Teddy Bears Picnic




 
 
Good Morning to my friends, followers and visitor.
I hope you are all well and if not I send you bug
crafty hugs.
What are you all up to today I'm going to be in my
craft room most of the day as I've got some
Design work to do so I'm going to get stuck in
until I get disturbed.
 
For today's card it is from a Ooh La La cd
called for every occasion.
And I just liked this image with the teddy bears.
 
I started off by printing off  two sheets of backing
papers and My topper I cut my mats and then
I cut them in half so I had one at the top and a
different one at the bottom.
I cut my topper our with the spellbinders
postage stamp die
And the I cut a mat out of blue mirri card
for my topper to sit on.
 
I added it to the centre of my card.
To bring out the colours that's in the topper I
tied a peach and orange and yellow ribbon
which I added to the side of my topper.
I then added a flower on to the top of my bow.
 
Next I added some paper flowers in orange and
yellow to the bottom right corner and up the side.
To finish off with I added a peach flower
 into the corners of the card.
 
I would really like your thoughts on
 this one as I'm not
too sure about it as it's a bit dark
for my usual colours that I use.
 
If you should leave me any comments I do really
appreciate them and if you have a active blog
I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't then I thank you very much
 for your comment.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xx

No comments: