Saturday 14 February 2015

Lilac Striplette



 
 
Good Morning all I hope you are all well on the Saturday.
A I hope you all have a good weekend.
What ever you are doing.
 
This card Is one of those that if you need a quick
Card it only takes about 15 minutes to make.
 
I started with a 8"-8" white card and I then
cut a mat out of Lilac satin board at 71/2"-71/2"
I added this on to the front of my card.
Next I cut a piece of white card measuring
71/4"-71/4"
And with this piece I cut my striplet I left about 1/2 in
at the top and bottom and to the leftside.
 
I add double sided foam tape to this piece
and I then added it to my card.
 
Next I cut four corners out of satin board which
I used creative expressions dry clear glue to added them to the corners.
 
Nest with the satin board I cut my Best Wishes die
out. I then added this to the side of my card.
I tied a tiny bow out of silk ribbon.
 
To finish with I added some tiny rose buds
on to the striplet die cut.
 
That's all for today and thank you for visiting.
And if you leave any comments I thank you and
they are really appreciated. And if you have a
active blog I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't then I thank you for leaving your comments.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xx
 

No comments: