Thursday 26 February 2015

In the hight of fashion




 
 
Good morning to all my friends follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well and if you are a little
under the weather I send you big crafty hugs.
 
Today's card is another one from the Ooh La La
passion for fashion cd.
And you can get it from
 
I really like this card as the colours are a little different.
I printed off a sheet of backing paper and
my topper.
 
I layered my papers on to a 8"-8" white card
and then before I stuck them down I wrapped
a piece od black lace around them.
Next I matted my topper on to black card
and then I added it just off centre.
 
Next I tied a large black bow that I added
to the side of my card.
I then added a large Jem onto the centre of the bow.
 
I added a sentiment to the top of the topper.
I then added some mauve paper flowers to the
bottom corner of my card front.
And then t finish off with I added
a flower to all corners.
 
That's all for now and if you should leave me
any comments I thank you so much and I do
appreciate them.
And if you have a active blog I would love
to return the favour. But if you don't have
a blog then I thank you so much for taking
the time to stop by.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xx

No comments: