Monday 16 February 2015

Hip Hooray its Daisy May

 
 
 
 
Good morning  to all my friends bloggers and visitors
I hope you are all fell
 
I would like to welcome  Ursula
To my as the latest follower.
 
For todays card I've used the Whoopsidaisy
Hip Hooray Cd.
 
I started off with a white 7"-7" card which
I added a mat out off bright pink card and the a white one
that I embossed with wood affect which fits in with the Daisy
as she is sat on a log of wood.
 
Next I printed of my image and cut it out with Labels 28
the I cut a larger one out off pink card I then added these
to my card just off centre. then I tied a bow out of
bright pink ribbon and I added this to just
below the topper
 
Next I cut the Gemini Orion die of bright
Card.I then added this to the side of my card .
 To finish of with I added a large pink daisy on to the
Centre of the bow
I then added three flower's on to my die cut
down the side of my card.
I then I added two hatpins that my
wonderful Friend
 
Patricia Duffy
 
sent me just after my craft room
had a flood and I lost most
 of my crafting goodies. Thanks again Patricia. 
I then added the pins one at bottom
and one at the top of my flowers.
 
That's all for today if you should leave me
any comments I do really appreciate them.
And if you have a Active blog I would love to return the
Favour. But if you don't then I thank you
from the bottom of my heart.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: