Friday 6 February 2015

Feeling a little blue



 
 
Good morning to all my blog friends and
followers and passes bys.
 
I would just like to welcome
Gaynor Greaves and Colleen holmes and Chrissy to my blog
 
I Hope you are all well on the Friday morning.
I just don't know where the time as gone it
lonely feels as though it were Monday yesterday.
Are you all ready for the weekend.
 
Todays card is a real quick and easy one.
All I did were to cut two different papers
out of pale blue patterned papers then I
cut a boarder out of blue card which I added across
the join of the papers.
 
Next I printed of my image from the Hip Hooray cd 
From Linnie Pink from Whoopsidaisy designs.
 
I cut it out with one of the new Spellbinders dies set.
Which is called Heirloom Rectangles
I Used the middle size to cut it out with.
Then I cut my frame out with the same die set
but I used the largest die.
I added this to the top of my card.
 
Next I printed off my sentiment from the pc
and I cut it out with the smallest die in
the set.
I them added it to the bottom of my card.
To Finish with I added some gems into
the corners.
 
Thank you for stopping by and if you should leave
me any comments I do really appreciate them.
And if you have a active blog I will love
to visit it.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: