Thursday 5 February 2015

The Flower Swing





 
 
Good Morning to all my blog friends, followers and passes by.
I hope you are all well on this
Thursday morning.
I would just like to welcome
 
Donna Ellis to my blog I hope you enjoy.
 
I don't know about you but I'm now really fed
up of this cold weather. I need some sunshine.
 
This cold weather is no good for my bone.
Anyway that's enough about this cold weather.
Todays card makes you think of the sunshine.
 
I Used the Hip Hooray cd by the talented
Linnie Pink.
flowers
I love this image as its so romantic and with it
been valentine's day soon. And when a friend asked me
to make a card for is girlfriend this is the image
he chose.
 
I Used a soft pink and then I pick some really
bright pink card to go with the flowers
on the swing.
And same with the same with the flowers. 
To finish the card I tied a bow out of soft pink
Organza ribbon and a bright pink
seam binding.   and he I added a diamante
embellishment on to the centre of the bow.
 
That's all for today's card I hope that you
like it or if it is any inspiration for you.
 
If you should leave any comments I do really
Appreciate them and if you have a active blog
I will love to visit it.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx 

No comments: