Thursday 12 February 2015

Adorned Rectangles




 
 
Good Morning all I hope you are all well my
friends and followers and passes by.
you are all welcome and if you like what you see
please call back another day it's really nice to
have you all visit and I do really appreciate it.
 
Well it cold and frosty here this morning but
I'm keeping fingers crossed the sun comes out as I
have so much washing to get done.
 
For to days card I have used the new Sue Wilson dies.
and for this one I've used the
Classic Adorned Rectangle
Greek island collection Rhodes
and the Finishing touches Charming Hearts corners.
 
I also have used some pale blue seam binding
and some blue lace that's under the bow.
And the flowers are from Wildorichcrafts
 
And the hat pins are ones that I made my self.
 
I do hope you like this card
and if you should leave me any comments I do
really appreciate them and if you have
a active blog I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog I thank you
very much for your comments.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xx 

No comments: