Sunday 15 February 2015

Petticoat lace



 
 
Good morning all hope you are all well
I would just like to welcome Michelle JM to my blog.
What are you all up to today I'm having a
rest day as I had another fall yesterday so
I've printed off some images so I'm going to sit and
colour in.
 
For todays card I've used Sue Wilson's new dies
and I am really happy how it turned out.
I were really pleased with this card I got it
from the range it was only £6 for 50 sheets
and theres 5 shades in a pack so me being me I
bought more than one pack in different colours.
 
I Started off by using two shades for
the base of my card.
I then cut two border dies out of two
different shades of pink. Which I added across the
join of my card.
I then added a strip of diamantes across the
top of my lace die cuts.
 
Next I cut two corners out of the two same shades.
which I added the two corners.
 
I then cut my centre piece out and added it the
top part of the card.
 
To finish off with I added some gems t the corners.
 
I hope you like this as much as I like it.
 
If you should leave me any comments I thank
you so much and they are really appreciated.
And if you have a active blog I would love to
return the favour.
But if you don't I thank you very much.
 
Many thanks xx
 
Debs xx 

No comments: