Wednesday 4 February 2015

Little Miss Apricot




 
 
 
Good Morning to all my friend, follower's and passes by's
and I would just like to welcome
The craftypinkgirl I hope that you enjoy
following my blog and you get some inspiration
from it.
 
Well it's another cold morning here and it's trying to snow.
I'm keeping my finger's crossed it passes by
as I've got to go into town and if it snow
I have to stay in as snow and my crutches don't
go well together.
 
Todays card is a 7"-7" card.
and the image is from the Talented Linnie Pink
and the cd is called Hip Hooray.
And it as some beautiful images and papers on it.
 
I started with a white card which I cut a mat
out of peach card and then a Apricot gingham card.
 
Then I printed off my image and cut it out with
the spellbinders labels 29 die set.
I also cut two hearts out of peach card
which I added to the top corner of my card front.
 
With foam tape I added my image just off centre
to the front of my card.
 
With some Apricot Organza ribbon I tied a multi
looped bow I then added it to the side of my
Topper.
 
I then added some pretty paper flowers to the
bottom and right side of my card.
 
to finish off I added some gems into  the corners.
That's all for today.
and I hope you all have a god day.
 
If you should leave my a comment I do really
appreciate them and if you have a active
blog I will love to visit it.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xx  
 
 

No comments: