Tuesday 3 February 2015

Anniversary Card

 
 
Good Morning all my friends, followers and passes by's.
I would just like to welcome my new followers who are
Julie 1, Karen Rankin, Sarah George and Hippieaud AKA Audrey.
welcome to you all I just hope I can give you some inspiration.
I hope that you are all well on this Tuesday morning.
 
Today's card is one that I did awhile ago which I forgot
to post. it is a really quick card to do.
 
I started with a 8"-8" white card
I cut a mat out of white card and I embossed it.
them with the spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles
Die Set.
I cut the three largest dies out and while in
the dies I Inked around the edges with spun sugar
distress ink.
I added the all to the centre of the card.
Next I printed my sentiment on the pc
and cut it out with the smallest die from the set.
I then inked around the edge while still in
the die.
I added this to the centre of the card.
Next I die cut a butterfly and some leafs.
I added the butterfly on to one of the edges
of the circles.
 
To finish with I added some paper flowers to the
bottom corner.
 
That's all for today and if you leave
any comments I do really appreciate them.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: