Friday 13 February 2015

Royal Circles




 
 
Good morning To all my fellow blogger, friends. and visitors
welcome to my blog.
 
And I would like to welcome two new
followers Jennifer Bradley and Caz S
welcome to you both and thank you for following me.
 
I'm sorry todays post is late but I over
slept and that makes a change I'm usually
up by 4.30 and now I feel as though I've missed 
half the day. But it's really cold here in
south Yorkshire.
Any way I hope you are all well on
this Friday the 13th.
 
Back to todays cards I made this by using the
Spellbinders Royal circles die sets.
 
I started with a 8"-8" white card which I cut
a pink mat for it and then a white one. And on this
one I embossed it with the crafters companion
Knitted embossing folder.
Before I added my mat down I wrapped a piece
on pink ribbon around the side of it.
I tied a piece f fine ribbon around the ribbon
just to gather it in.
 
Next out of white card I cut the largest die
in the set and the I cut a pink circle for it
to sit on.
Next I cut the smaller die out of white card
and the a pink circle for this to sit on.
 
I then layered them up and I then added the
to the side of my ribbon.
 
I then cut to butterflies which I added one
in the bottom corner and the other
on the edge of my centre piece.
 
I then added three paper flowers on to my ribbon.
I made two hat pins which I added to the ribbon
 
And to finish off I added some pink gems to
all four corners.
 
That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.
And if you should leave me any comments I thank
you and they are really appreciated.
And if you have a active blog I would love to
visit it and return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog I thank you
so much.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx
 
 
 

No comments: