Monday 22 January 2018

with love








Good morning all how are you all doing this morning 
Is it still cold and snowy where you are I’ve just 
Got a little snow but it is really cold and icy.
So I think it’s going to be a crafting day in front
Of the fire. So please stay safe and keep warm.

Today’s card is another sample from the Best of 2017
Tattered laces usb for the Scanncut.

For this card I started off with a A4 card
Cut my design in to the card front by not using
The outer die.
Next I cut a mat out of yellow card which I put on the
Inside of my card backing the front of my card.

I then wrapped a piece of white satin ribbon around 
The bottom of the front.
I then tied a large bow which I added to the
Centre of my ribbon.

Next I made two lemon flowers with foamarin 
And some leafs out of green foamarin.
I added the flowers one to the top corner and one
To the bottom. I then added the leafs to each flower.

To finish off with I added a large gem flower
To the centre of the bow.

That’s all for today and I thank you for stopping by 

Hugs Debs xxx



No comments: