Tuesday 23 January 2018

Golden lady




Good morning all I hope you are all well and staying in crafting
While the cold weather is here.
Roll on summer that’s what I say.

Today’s card is another sample from the tattered laces
Best of 2017 usb for the scan n cut.

For today’s card I started with a 8” x 8” cream card
I mat and layered the card in gold and cream card.
I embossed the top gold mat.
Before I glued them down I wrapped a piece of
Gold lace around the centre.

Next I drew the lady with a gold pen on the Scanncut 
Then I cut it out on the Scanncut.
Next I cut two scalloped ovals out of cream and gold card.
I embossed the gold one.
I then added the lady to the ovals.
I added these to the side of my card.

Next I tied a bow out of cream and gold ribbon which
I added to the top corner.
I also added some gold leaf ribbon to the bow.

I finished off by added some liquid pearl drops
To the corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
I do really appreciate it.

Hugs Debs xx





No comments: