Sunday 7 January 2018

Hello Dolly







Good morning all I hope you are all well on this Saturday morning 

Today’s card was made by using the tattered laces Art Deco usb
For the Scanncut.

I started off with a 8”x 8” cream card.
I cut a black mat which I used a die to cut a border
Across the bottom.
I then cut a piece of cream card to cover the top half of my card.
And I cut a piece of patterned paper for the bottom half.
Before I added it to my card I wrapped a piece of black ribbon 
Around the centre.
I then added it to my card. I then tied a large black bow and I added
It to the side of my card.

Next I cut out my Art Deco lady in cream card I then coloured her 
dress in black and her umbrella  as well.
I added a little glitter to her dress.
I then sat her on the ribbon to finish off with I cut out
My sentiment out of black card with a sue Wilson die.
I added it to the top right hand side.

That’s all for today and I thank you so much for stopping by I do
Really appreciate it.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: