Sunday 14 January 2018

love potion







Good morning all I hope you are all having a good weekend 

Today’s card comes from a Kanbans mystical kit
And I have to say it is a beautiful kit it as lots of
Unicorns and wolfs in it.

For this card I started off with a 8”x 8” white card
Which I mat and layered with a piece of matching card.
I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the centre before I stuck it down,
I then matted my topper on to white card
And by using foam pads I added it to the centre of my card.

I then added my sentiment to the bottom of my topper.
I then added three flowers to the bottom corner.
And to finish with I tied a large bow which I added to
The top corner and I finished it with a flower to the 
Centre of the bow.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: