Wednesday 17 January 2018

Happy Easter






Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And you are all staying warm in this cold weather I don’t
Know about you but I can’t get warm at all.

Today’s card is made with a Hunky Dory Kit.

I started with a 8”-8” white scalloped card I then cut
About a inch from the top I cut across the top and down the open edge
Leaving a inch border.
I then foldered it back on its self.

I then cut a mat for the inside of the card in gold Mirri card
And then a smaller mat out of matching card to the topper.
I then added a border down the inside edge.

Next I cut a mat out of hunkydory ombra card in pink and lilac
For the from of my card.
I then added my topper to the centre of my front panel.
Next I added some pearls to the top corner.

And to finish off with I added pearls to the front flap.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by
I do really appreciate it and your kind comments.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: