Wednesday 3 January 2018

Art Deco Sample 2










Good morning all all I hope you are all well and did
You have a good year.

Today’s card is a A4 card I mat and layered it with
Gold Mirri and black card.

For the background of this card I used the Art Deco shaped card
For the top and bottom of the card.
Next I cut out a oblong and I cut out the corners.
I mat and layered it with black and white card.
Next I cut out my topper twice once in black and
One in gold

I added the black one to the centre of the card. Then with the
Gold one I just cut out the lady and I mounted her on
To the black one.

Next I tied a large gold bow and I also added some pearls
To the bow
I then added it to the top corner of my card.


To finish off with I added some pearls to the corners.

That’s all for today

Hugs Debs xxxx

No comments: