Saturday 20 January 2018

Wedding bells






Good morning all I hope you are all well 
And having a lovely weekend.

Today’s card is another sample from yesterday’s launch 
Of the tattered laces best of 2017 usb.

For this card I made a rocker card.
I starteded by cutting the largest die from a Tonic verso
Die set.
I then folded it in half for my base card.
Next I cut out the same die in white card which I added to my base card.
I cut the next die down in silver Mirri card.
And then the next die down in white card.
I then added these to my card.

Next I cut out the bells out of silver Mirri card 
On the Scanncut 
I then added them to the centre of my card.
I then cut out a circle of Mirri card which I added to the
Side of my card.
I then tied a white bow which I added on to the circle
Of Mirri card.

To finish off with I added a large gem to the centre of the bow.

That’s all for today and stay safe in this
Bad weather.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: