Tuesday 30 January 2018

Lilly of the valley







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
And I have say to Aussie Annie I use a bow maker to do my bows with.

Today’s card is from the birth flower kit from
Hunkydory.
I started with a 8”+8” white card which I cut a mat out
Of gold Mirri card.
And then a mat out of the Lilly of the valley backing
Card.
Next I mounted my topper onto matching backing card and
Then onto gold Mirri card.
Using foam pads I added it to the top of my card.
Next I mounted the smaller topper in the same way as
The large one.
Which I added to the bottom corner.

I then tied a large green bow which I added below the topper.
I then added a large gem to the centre of the bow.

To finish off with I added some liquid pearls to the
Corners of the card.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
And leaving your lovely comments I do really appreciate them.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: