Friday 19 January 2018

Just for you






Good morning all I hope you are all well 
And staying warm in this cold weather and stay safe
If you have to go out.
Stay in and craft it’s warmer.

Today’s card is a sample from the tattered laces best of 2017 usb
That launches at 8am this morning.

I started of with a A4 black card which I added a mat out of
Gold card from Kanban.
I then cut a black mat that I embossed.
I added this to my card.

Next I cut out my bow out of glitter card from the usb on the Scanncut.
I cut a piece of gold glitter card
Which I added across my card.
I added the bow to the centre of my strip of card.
I then added a gold flower to the centre of the bow.

Next from the sentiment usb I cut out my sentiment which
I added just below the bow.
To finish off with I cut out some gold hearts from the images
That’s on the Scanncut.
I added these to the corners of my card.

That’s all for today and I hope you can tune in for the launch.
Thank you for stopping by.

Stay warm

Debs xxx

No comments: