Thursday 4 January 2018

Christmas shopping





Good morning all how are you all doing this morning 
I hope you are all well 

Today’s card is another of my Art Deco Cards it is a 
8”x 8” card.

I started by matting and layering my card with brown card
And a pretty peach patterned paper.
Next I cut out my lady on the Scanncut it is from the tattered lace
Art Deco usb.
I then coloured her in with alcohol pens I mattered her on to
Brown card which I added to the side of my card.

Next I made three flowers from foamarin which I 
Then added to the bottom corner. I then tied a small bow
Which I added below the flowers. I then
Added some foliage to the flowers.

To finish off with I added a love pin to the top corner.

That’s all for today and I thank you so much for shopping by.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: