Tuesday 16 January 2018

Craftorium watering can







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
Today I have another make from the spring
USB that launched yesterday.

For this on I cut out the body of the watering can out of construction 
Board and then I cut it again out of white card I put it all together 
And then I cut out the mats out of a decorative paper 
I added them to the can.

I the cut out the spout of white card I made it up and I added
It to the can.
I then cut out the end of the spout out of silver Mirri card.

Next I cut out the handle out of decorative paper I then added it to the can.
Next I cut out lots of flowers from the usb using 
Fliers flower forming foam I made up all the flowers and I 
added them to the can using a hot glue gun.

This is one of my favourite makes.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
I do really appreciate it.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: