Tuesday 9 January 2018

Swinging on the moon









Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning and if 
not I send you hugs.

Today’s card is the last of my Art Deco samples.
For this card I started with a large square card which I matted with navy blue
Card and then cream card

I then cut four Deco corners out of gold Mirri card I added
Them to the corners.
I then cut a circle of navy card and then a jade one I added
Them to the centre of the card.
I then cut out the moon and stars out of cream card on the 
Scanncut.
I added it to the jade circle.
Next I cut out my lady and I coloured her dress with alcohol pens.
And I then sat her on the moon.
And to finish off I tied a large navy bow and I added it to the top corner.

That’s all for now and I’ll see you tomorrow.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: