Saturday 27 January 2018

Birth flower July.








Good morning all what you you all up to this Saturday 
Are you crafting or shopping I’m doing both
I must be mad doing supermarket shopping 
On a Saturday.

For this card I have used a white card that is from Kanban
Which is scalloped down the front.
I covered it with decorative paper. And then a panel 
Of matching card down the left side.

I then added the July topper to the top of the panel.
And then another topper to the bottom corner.
I then tied a large blue bow which I added below
The topper.

I then added a matching paper to the inside of my card.
To finish off with I added some blue liquid pearls
To the corners.

That’s all for today and thank you for stopping by 
I hope you are all have a lovely day.

Hugs Debs xxx

No comments: