Monday 15 January 2018

Craftorium Birdtable






Good morning all I hope you have a lovely weekend 
Today’s project is from the new cutting craftorium 
Spring that is launched today on create and craft.

For this I started by cutting the base pieces out of construction board 
I then put all the pieces together then I cut out the same pieces again
In brown card I then covered the board.
Next I cut out the lace mats out of cream card. I added these to the base.

Next I cut out the post in construction board I put this together 
I then cut out them again in brown card. I ran them through a wood
Grain embossing folder.

I then made the house out of brown card which I put together.
I then cut out all the mats out of cream card which I
Added to the house.
I ran over the cream panels with a gold wax.

I then cut out the roof pieces and I ran them all through
The wood embossing folder.
I then made the roof up..

I then added some raffia in to the house as a nest.
I then put three little birds in the nest.
On front of the ledge of the nest I added some feather.
And I added two birds to the corners.

I then made up a bag of nuts which I hung from the corner 
And I added a bird on the nuts.
To finish off with I added a owl to the top of the roof.

I have to say I really loved making this and I was really happy 
With the way it turned out.

So that’s all for today and I thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Debs xxx














No comments: