Monday 1 January 2018

Art Deco cabaret a




 


Good morning all and a happy new year to you all and I hope you all
Have a great 2018.
It’s nice o be back crafting and blogging again after a long break
With my health not been good so I’m keeping my fingers crossed 
 For 2018.

To days card is a sample from the Tattered lace Art Deco Scanncut usb.

I started off with a 8”x 8” black card which I mat ad layered it with silver 
And black card. And then a pink mat.
Next I printed off a background that I had on my pc. I added it to the centre
Of my card.
Next I drew the cabaret girl with a silver pen on to black card on the 
Scanncut.
Once it had finished drawing I cut it out I then added her to the centre 
Of the Background.
.
I then tied a large bow which I added to the bottom corner 

To finish off with Some butterflies down the left side.

That’s all for today and I hope you all have a good day 

Hugs Debs xxxo


No comments: