Friday 12 January 2018

Hummingbird




Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning 
If not I send you some crafty hugs.

Today’s card is a 10”x 7” card I started with a white card
Which I mat and layered it with pink white and a mint card.
I then cut out a frame from a Sue Wilson die
Sorry I can’t remember what it’s called.
I the printed out my Digi stamp and I coloured it in with
Pro markers and I then added it to the centre of the frame.

I then added it to the top of my card leaving room 
For the bow to go.
Next I coloured a piece of white satin ribbon with
The same pens I used to colour my topper.
I then tied a large bow which I added below the topper.
I then added a gem to the centre of the bow.
And some gems to the corners of the topper.

That’s all for today for today and I hope you all have a 
Good weekend.

Hugs Debs xx

No comments: