Saturday 15 August 2015

Vintage rose






Good Morning all i hope you are all well
on this dark and dull Saturday morning. 
I had some good news yesterday as I've been asked to be
on the Kraftyhand Design Team so I'm looking
forward to starting that.

And I would like to welcome Laura and Shirley-Anne
to my blog and I hope you both enjoy visiting me.

What are you all up to today I'm off the town and then
to Morrison's for the weekly shop which i hate doing.
It's just a pain when everyone is pushing and shoving.

Anyway back to today's card I have used the 
paper and topper that I have a long time and I thought it 
was about time I used them. And i were happy how they turned out.

That's all for today and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
And thank you all for stopping by and leaving your lovely
comments.

Many thanks 
Debs xx    

No comments: