Thursday 20 August 2015

Christmas Baubles






Good Morning all friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Thursday morning today
we are back to Christmas cards.
This is another card i made by using my new dies that I got 
on Monday.
And I have had real god fun playing with them.

All the dies can be bought from
This is my local die shop and they have every die you can think of.
and the is no p&p and plus they are really affordable.
I started with a 7"x7" white card and then i cut a mat out
of red card.
I then cut a white one which i embossed with a Sue wilson
snowflake embossing folder.

Next i cut some holy for a crossed the top of the card.
Then i cut out my baubles out of white and then backgrounds
fr them in red.
I then hung them droen from the holy.

Thats all for today And I thank you for the lovely comments
 that you keep leaving me.

Many Thanks
Debs xx

 

No comments: