Tuesday 25 August 2015

Raindeer in the woods





Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on the Tuesday morning well it looks
like a wet day here so that means It's a crafting day
after I've done the ironing  which I detest doing.

Today's card is another Christmas card I'm in the mood for
making my Christmas cards I but will not belong before I get fed up
of them. So I'm trying to get most of them done early.

Fot this card I have used a 7"x7" white card base.
I cut out the snowy corner which I love the affect of
this one. I then added it to the top corner.
Next I cut 2 snowflake corner's which I added to the top corner
and the bottom right corner.

Next I cut the Deer in the trees die out of black card which I
Added just off center.
I then cut a frame out of white card using the 
Spellbinder's grand circle die set. I added this 
 the frame over the trees and the deer.
Next I cut the Curious Deer die out of black card.
And also out of black I cut the Tatted Lace Raindeer
which I added just outside the frame.
To finish it off I added some 3D snow the feet of the raindeers
and I also did some snowflake so it looks like
it's snowing.

I hope you like this as much as I do and I thank
you all for your continued support.




Many thanks
Debs xxx  

No comments: