Monday 24 August 2015

Chrismas Bauble






Good morning all well it's a another wet day ahead
I just cant believe how much rain we have had in the last
two day's and the thunder as been shocking We have a little dog called 
Rose bud and she as been terrified  with it all.

Now back to today's card I have another Christmas card for 
you today.
It was the fastest card I have done for age's.
I started with a A5 card base and i cut a white mat.
I then cut and embossed my border which I added to the
side of my card.
I then cut and embossed the outline of the bauble and then
the I cut the background for the bauble out of red card.
I then cut the star corner which I added to the top corner
of the front of the card.
I then cut a strip of white card to hang the bauble on. 
I glued it drown from the star die and then I added the
bauble on it.
To finish off I cut a snowflake corner which I added to the 
bottom corner.

The dies that I have used are:
Luxe ornament out line die from poppystamps
Lux ornament background die from poppystamps.
The Beloved Stars from Memory box.
The snowflake border and corner are from
Sue Wilson.

Thats all for today and I thank you all for the lovely
comments that you keep leaving me.





Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: