Monday 31 August 2015

Ooh La La challenge #188 Signs of Autumn



Good morning friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well this morning.
For today's card it is for the 
Ooh La La Challenge And the theme is signs of Autumn.







For this Card I started with a A5 white card base
which I cut a mat off of paper that I printed of the cd.
And the I embossed a piece of white card for my next mat.
 
I then printed off my image and I cut a mat out of white 
card and then a mat out of the backing paper that i used at
the base of this card.

I then cut a strip of the background paper and a strip of white
for the top.
I then added this just off center. Using double sided foam tape
I then added my topper to the left of the card front. 

To make the leaf I didnt have any card the colour that I wanted so
I added some destress inks to a piece of white card I used orange green and 
antique linen and it came out as a Autumn colour.
I then cut out my leaf and I must say it's not too bad.
To finish with I added two flower's to the bottom corner.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your
lovely comments that you keep leaving me I do really
appreciate them.




Many Thanks
Debs xx  
 

No comments: