Saturday 22 August 2015

Shining Candles






Good morning friends follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well this morning I wonder what kind of
weather we are going to have the forecast say's it's
going to be in the 80's it would be nice but I cant see that.
 
Anyway i must apologise for the photo's I must have been
drunk when I took these lol.
 
I started off with a A5 card base and i cut a mat out of red
and one in white which i embossed with Sue wilson's snowflake 
embossing folder.
 
I then cut the floral ovel die out of white card. And i cut the cut
the shining Candle out of white and then out of red.
I used the red to infill the candles.
I cut a snowflake corner out of white card for the top corner.
 
I added my center piece to the bottom corner I have left a space 
for my sentiment to go but i ran out of red card.
 
To finish off i tied a red bow out of satin ribbon.
 
That's all for today and I thank you so much for all the lovely
comment's that you lovely crafter's have been leaving me. 
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx
 
 

No comments: