Saturday 8 August 2015

Curved Merry Christmas






Good morning all i hope you are all well on
this Saturday morning.
And are you all looking forward to having a
lovely weekend.
I think I'm finally getting back to normal
after my holiday.
 
Today's card is a take on yesterdays card But with
some different dies.
I have used the Memory box dies,
Curved Merry Christmas and the
Silverdale Snowflake Duet.
 
And the bow is from Sue wilson's petite bow.
And the poinsettia is from spellbinder's a few years ago.
 So is the holly bornder i just thought i would
give some of my older die's a airing.
 
I think that they all work well together.
 
Thank you all for your lovely comments that you
keep leaving me and I'm hoping that i will
be able to leave comments on your blogs as since
i uploaded windows 10 i have had a bit of trouble
getting on to some of your blogs but i think i
have worked it out.
 
Many thanks
Debs xxx   

No comments: