Wednesday 26 August 2015

Black and white christmas







Good morning all I hope you are all well on this Wednesday
Looks as though we could be in for a nice day today.
What are you all up to today any thing nice.
I'm off to the hairdressers and then I've got to get on
with my DT work.
Today I have two cards for you I thought I would
show you the red card to see what you think of it as 
I don't really like it But a friend asked me to make it for her 
and she were sat at the side of me while I were making it 
and she picked all what she wanted on it.

For the black and white card  I have used
 Sue Wilson's Christmas tree from
last year and a border punch for the border at the bottom.
I I like this one the best I just thought I would get last 
years dies out for a change.

That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by
and leaving your wonderful comments.




Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: