Thursday 13 August 2015

LUV 2 TXT CONGRATS


Good morning friends i hope you are all well
on this Thursday Morning i cant believe how fast
this week as gone.
Today's card is from my new cd from Kraftyhands.
and you can get it from www.kraftyhands.co.uk
And it is called LUV 2 TXT which i think
is wonderful for the 12 to 21 year olds as they are
so hard to made cards for but this on is perfect.

I started with a 8"x8" white card and i printed
off two backing papers in pink and blue.
I cut a mat out of the pink card which i added to my card.
Next i cut a strip of the blue card and before
I stuck it down i wrapped a piece of white lace
around it and i added this across the bottom of
my card.
Next I printed of my topper sheet and a sheet of Text.
I cut my topper out with a circle die and i cut
a mat for my topper in blue with the spellbinders
Stately circles die I added this to the top lefthand side.

Next i cut my text out and added this to the right hand side.
I added some paper flowers to the top corners and
to the bottom right side.
Next i tied a large double bow out of white
satin ribbon.
I added this to the center of my lace.
To finish with i added a gem to the center of my bow
and i then made 2 stick pins for my bow.

That's all for today and i would just like to take
the time to thank you all for your continued
support.

Many thanks
Debs xxx   

No comments: