Tuesday 18 August 2015

Christmas Candles






Good morning all i hope you are all well on this Tuesday morning.
It looks as though it's going to be another lovely day but it is only
5am there's still time for it to change.
What are you all up to today anything nice, I'm off to the hairdresser's
this morning and then it's back t get some ironing done and 
i really hate ironing but it as to be done.
And then its into my craft room to try and get some DT work done.

Today's card is made with my new dies that i got yesterday i really had
some fun playing with them yesterday afternoon.
this was made with the memory box glistening candles die.

I started off with a A5 card and I cut a white mat which I added to
the top of my card.
Next I cut out my die and as i had no green card I coloured the
Holly with my spectrum noir pens.
And I used stickles red glitter glue for the berry's but in future I will
use green card.
For the candles to make then look more like wax i used some liquid pearls
are the edges of the candle.
To finish off with i stamped my sentiment in green.

That's all for today and I thank you all for all your lovely comments.





Many Thanks
Debs xx 

No comments: