Friday 28 August 2015

One snowy night






Good morning all I hope you are all well on this Friday
And thank you for visiting my little bit of blog land.

I would just like to welcome Mags and Olga Jewell to my blog and I thank you 
for joining  and I hope you get some inspiration from my work.

Today's card is one really easy one to do I think it took me
about 20 minute so it's a ideal card if you need quick one 
for when you have forgot someone.

I Started with a A5 card and I cut a mat out of navy blue card and 
then a white one which i cut out the circle I then added thid to my card.
I then cut the raindeers out and you can get the from

I then added them to just below the aperture
I then added some 3D snow to the raindeer's feet 

I then added my sentiment to the bottom of the card and
I then tied an small bow out of navy ribbon which
I added to the bottom corner.

And to finish off with I added some 3D snowflakes in the Aperture.

That's all for today and I thank you all for taking the time to
stop by and to leave me your lovely comment's.




Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: