Saturday 29 August 2015

By Candle light






Good morning all I hope you are all well on this Saturday Morning
And looking forward to a good weekend.
What are you all up to today anything nice and exciting.

I would just like to welcome Karen and Sassy to my blog
And I hope that you enjoy what you see and that you
Can take away some inspiration.
Have you all seen the new craft channel Hochanda 
I thought it were going to be rubbish yesterday as the 
camera's and the sound were terrible but today it is alot better
but it's nice to watch a demo all the way through.
I have just seen in a craft magazine that theres another craft channel
starting on the 14th September on sky 216, So Create and Craft
are going to have some competition.

Todays card is a quick one and I am liking my black and white 
for this Christmas.

I started with a 5"x5" card this must be the smallest card I
have made for a long time but I have so Many small card which
I gor from Hunkydory along time ago when they where on special
from Create and craft. So I thought I'd better get them used.

I embossed a piece of white card with the snowflake embossing 
folder by Sue wilson.
Then I used the spellbinders floral oval die in black card.
And I cut the shimmering candles out of white card
which I added on to my black oval die cut and I them using
foam tape I added it to the centre of my card.
I used some liquid pearls to the candles so it looks like wax
running down the side and I used some red stickles for the berries.

I then cut some fern out of black card which I added to the top corner.
And the finish with I added a small red bow to the top
of the fern. I then added a red gem to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for all
your lovely comments I do really appreciate them.


Thanks all for today and I hope you all
have a lovely weekend

Debs xx

No comments: