Sunday 30 August 2015

Sally int the snow






Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Sunday morning hope you are all
having a lovely weekend. What are you all up to 
for the bank holiday. I'm going to lock my self in my craftroom
And try and catch up with My DT work. As I'm getting behind
cos I've had a couple of bad days with my back and legs
I fell down stairs one day last week and then twice while I
were getting out of bed But I'm like a kelly I keep bouncing back.

Today's card I have used a image I think it is from Hobby House
but I've had it a long time so I'm not sure..
I have used a A5 tent card which I cut a mat out of white card
And I then embossed it with Sue Wilson's snowflake
embossing folder.
I then cut a smaller mat and I then added this to the top part
of my card.
I cut out my image with a oval die and i then cut a larger mat
for this to sit on.
I then added this to the bottom half of the smallest topper.
I then tied a large bow out of deep red ribbon which I
added this just above the topper.
I then cut out my sentiment and I added this to the bottom of the card.

To finish off I added some 3D snow to the sentiment and then on to 
the topper as well.
I then added some red stickles glitter glue.

Thats all for today and I thank you for your continued support.
And the lovely comments that you leave me I do really Appreciate
them.


Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: