Monday 17 August 2015

Best Wishes



Good Morning friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Monday morning.
I would like to welcome Michelle Lancaster to my blog
i hope you enjoy visiting my little bit of blogland.
What are you all up to today, I'm off to town to visit my favorite
die shop to see what they have got for my Christmas cards.
As Though I haven't gt any Lol.
For today's card I started with a 7x7 card that i folded the front
 back on it's self.
And i cut three corners which i added to the front top corner
and the top and bottom corner on the inside of the card.
I then cut a circle out of mint card which i added to the center
of the front. Then i cut the stately circles die out of white card that
i added it on to the mint circle.
I then cut the flower's out in mint card which i added the the center
of my center piece.
I then cut the closed daisy flower out and i added this to the center
 of my center piece.  
I cut my sentiment out and i added this the the top of the inside 
of the card.
I then tied a large bow in mint organza ribbon which i added
to the bottom corner. to finish off with i added a liquid pearl 
drop into the center of the daisy. 

The dies i have used today can all be purchased from
www.iconuk,co,uk 
And they are 
Sue wilsons Closed daisy die
Sue Wilson's Best wishes die
Spellbinder's Stately circles
Spellbinder's Gold Elements one
Presscut Grand circles die set
Memory box Honey blossom sprig die. 
That's all for today and i thank you so much for all your lovely comments
Many Thanks
Debs xxx


No comments: