Monday 17 August 2015

Ooh La la challenge #187 one for the boys



Good morning tday is the start of a new Challenge
over at Ooh la la
And to days challenge is called one for the boys.
So why not pop along and join us and see the cards
that the DT have been making.

Todays card is from the Boys to men cd and you
can get it from

I started with a 7"x7" white card which i covered 
with 2 backing papers from the cd rom.
I printed off my topper and i cut it out with the
spellbinders postage stamp die.
I added this to my card at a angle in the center
of my card.
To finish of with i added a few shells to
 the corners of the topper.
And a winners rosette to the corner of the card.

That's all for today and i hope to see you
over at the challenge where you can win
 2 digi stamps 

Many thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: