Wednesday 21 May 2014

with a little sparkle


Good morning all today's card ive made is the first time ive used mica flakes. Ive have them for afew years and never used them so I thought it's time to get them out. I must say they look really good better than the photo.

To make this card I started with a 8"-8"cream card. I covered it with a blush mat and I the added a piece of spotted card to the bottom.
I then added a piece of lace across the join.

I then covered a pieceof cream card with double sided sticky sheet. Ii then cut out  the largest size of the floral oval die from spellbinders.

I then peeled back the backing and covered it with the mica flakes I then just pressed them so they stick well.

I then printed my sentiment and cut it out with the middle size of the floral ovals die.

To finish with I tied a large messy bow and added it to the bottom corner of my card.
then  I added two hatpins to the bow.

I would just like to thank you all for your support

Debs xx

No comments: